How To Withdraw Money From Online Poker
When you win, the first thing most players think about is how to withdraw money from their online poker account. While this should be the first thing you do before you play. It is understandable why other players tend to forget to do this before playing.
Essentially you have to play poker that supports the withdrawal options that you are comfortable with or have used before. So, we will be taking you through the various poker withdrawal methods, process, and fastest poker withdrawal sites.
Easy Steps to Withdraw Money at Poker Sites
The best part of playing at any poker room is the easy withdrawal process. Unlike at a land-based casino, you don’t have to worry about prying eyes or everyone knowing that you are a new millionaire. We have created an easy to follow guide on ways to withdraw from your account.
- Log in to the poker site that you play at
- Go the cashier
- Click on withdraw funds or withdrawals
- Select the payment option you would like to use
- Enter the amount you would to withdraw and submit
See, it is easy to make your withdrawal, but there are a few things that you need to take into mind. There are processing times, which is the amount of time it will take the casino to approve your withdrawal. Then there’s the withdrawal fee, either charged by the casino or banking method you have chosen. Lastly, there is the transaction time. This the time that it takes the payment methods to pay into your account.
Best Withdrawal Methods
There are several ways in which you can have your money returned to you from the poker sites. Some of the most popular methods:
- Bank/Wire Transfers: you can find this option at many poker sites. The payment method pays directly into your bank account.
- Check: this is the most traditional and long-standing form of payment. The poker room with sign a check in your name and send it to you via post. This may take a few weeks, so if you are in no rush to receive your winnings, you can use this option.
- E-Wallets: these payment methods tend to be the best methods to use when looking for fast and effective withdrawals. They include Skrill, Neteller, Entropay, and more.
- Cryptocurrencies: options such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, allow you to stay anonymous and receive your winnings within hours.
Verification to Withdraw Money
The worst thing that could happen to you is your winning ending up with a stranger. So, virtual casinos now require players to verify their accounts before making any withdrawals. This process will include a number of documents that will be used to verify your identity. Some of the information needed will include:
- Photo id – driver’s license or passport
- Utility bill with your address
- A copy of the bank statement with your name and address
You will have to send a copy of these documents to the casino. Once your account has been verified, you will be able to receive your money.
It is important to remember that checking the withdrawal methods is as important as checking the casino’s credibility. Rogue casinos will often have a tendency to drawback when it is time to payout. These excuses could start with them only offering payment methods that take weeks to payout or verifications that never seem to come to an end.
If you pay at regulated casinos, you will not have to worry about that. Simply read up on the poker site, check eth available withdrawal methods, and play. Another essential tip to remember is to read up on the withdrawal terms and conditions, so you understand how the casino pays out. This will also help you avoid any kind of confusion in the long run.