Bonus blackjack is one of the many variations of the online 21 card game. The emphasis on this game is on the bonus bets that are introduced. In this variation of the game, players need to wager on the actual blackjack game before you can place a bonus bet.
Bonus Blackjack is a great variation of the game because it increases chances to win through bonus bets. In this guide, we will focus on the rules of the game by defining them out clearly for our players. We will also look at the various casino sites that players can make use of when wanting to enjoy bonus online blackjack.
Best Internet Casinos for Bonus Blackjack
The Bonuses in Bonus Blackjack
The bonuses, in Bonus Blackjack, are based on the first two cards that are dealt with a player. When playing this game it is important to remember that it is played in conjunction with a normal blackjack game. Therefore, the outcome of the bonus bet does not have an effect on the outcome of the 21 card game that is played simultaneously. Below are the bonuses of the game.
- An Ace card coupled with a jack in any suit. This pays 25:1
- An Ace card coupled with a Jack of spades. This combination pays 50:1
Basics of the Bonus Blackjack
In this section of our guide, we will look at the basics of the bonus blackjack game. This is so you can understand the game better.
- Prior to the cards being dealt at the beginning of your game, you will be given the option of implementing a bonus wager. This wager is in addition to the already set minimum bet of your game.
- As we had previously stated, the bonus bet is only applicable to the first two cards that are dealt with in each game. Regardless of what happens during the game, the bonus hand remains unaffected.
- Upon making the bonus blackjack bet with the two hands handed to you and it is a natural blackjack hand the payout will be higher.
- A different wager to the one explained above is whether the dealer will receive a natural blackjack, instead of a player. There are three betting options in this game. You can bet on the player, dealer or both. This game is loved by many because it has better payouts than its traditional counterpart.
- The dealer has two options in each game. They must either hit on any total of 16 or less than 16. Or, they can opt to stand on any total of 17 or more.
Rules of the Game
The Bonus Blackjack rules are similar to the rules of ordinary blackjack.
- The game is played with two ordinary decks.
- The player is given the option of a double down on any two cards. This may be done following a split as well.
- In Bonus Blackjack, there is no option to surrender.
- A player may split three times in order to create four hands.
- The Aces cards may only be split once.
Enjoy This Game Today
Players are guaranteed a good time when playing this game. If you think you grasp the concept of the game after reading the guide then head over to the above-listed casinos to sign up today. Remember, if you need some practice before you play the game for real money then make sure you play for free first.