Roulette Odds Online USA
Roulette odds are governed by several factors, and US players can increase the probability of winning every time they play upon getting a handle on what odds mean. Part of improving your chances of winning involves understanding how roulette odds work and employing a strategy that will help you reach your target. We’ve created this guide to help online players understand roulette odds for the different variants of the casino game.
The most popular roulette variants are European roulette as well as American roulette. You should note that each version of roulette carries different odds for each bet. These odds also extend to the potential payout that the player might get if they win. Every bet that a player wagers is calculated based on the probability that the house will win or lose. This refers to the house edge, the advantage that a casino has over the player. Read through our roulette odds guide to learn more about placing the right bet and win.
Roulette Odds for American & European Roulette
|Dozen||2 to 1||32.40%||31.6%|
|Column||2 to 1||32.40%||31.6%|
|Even/Odd||1 to 1||48.60%||47.4%|
|Red/Black||1 to 1||48.60%||47.4%|
|Low/High||1 to 1||48.60%||47.4%|
|Single Number||35 to 1||2.70%||2.60%|
|2 Number Combo||17 to 1||5.4%||5.3%|
|3 Number Combo||11 to 1||8.1%||7.9%|
|4 Number Combo||8 to 1||10.8%||10.5%|
|5 Number Combo||6 to 1||13.5%||13.2%|
|6 Number Combo||5 to 1||16.2%||15.8%|
Odds & Payouts for Inside Bets
It is important to note that each bet on the roulette table carries different odds and payout. For example, inside bets payout more than outside bets because the odds are different. You will have to place a bet on a single number out of a total of 37/38 numbers in total. Since that already shows you your chances of winning, players tend to opt for number groupings. You can group numbers in different ways that also have different payout odds. Here’s an example of how number groupings in roulette games work:
- Roulette Split bet involves placing a single chip in between two numbers that are next to each other. It will payout 17:1 if the ball lands on any of the two numbers pocket. The roulette odds for the bet is 5.26% for American roulette and 5.41% for European variant.
- Street bet represents the three numbers in each row on the table. The payout for one chip on the street bet is 11:1. The likelihood of this bet winning is 7.89% in American roulette and in European it stands at 8.11%.
- Corner bets reflect placing a chip between four numbers on the table that form a complete square. Players will receive a 8:1 payout and the probability of this wager occurring is 10.53% on the American version while it is 10.81% on European counterpart.
- Double Street relates to a placing a chip between two rows on the border of the table, ultimately combining the total numbers you bet on to be 6. You will get a 5:1 payout, and the roulette odds for the European variant are 16.22% and 15.79% for American Roulette.
- Basket bet is only available in American roulette and features a five-number bet. The position of the chip is on the double zero, the single zero, 1, 2, and 3. The odds of this bet occurring is 13.16%, while the payout is 6:1.
More Roulette Related Content