General Privacy Information
We often get asked about what sort of data we collect on our users. The Casino U.S. website only collects very general information on our readers. This info is completely anonymous, and we’ll never ask our readers for their personal information. The uses of this anonymous information are limited, but Casino U.S. may use it for the following:
- Presenting readers with customised adverts
- Aiding the Casino U.S. development team to improve the services we offer our readers.
- Providing Casino U.S. with research data, such as where readers access the site from, what sort of devices, and times.
- The information collect shall never be used for other purposed than the ones listed above.
Casino U.S. will never share reader’s personal information, except under these circumstances:
- If a court order or other legal document is presented, that requires Casino U.S. to comply
- Giving out information to trusted companies. In addition, these companies will have no rights to disclose information shared with them.
- Should another company merge or acquire Casino U.S.
Safety at Casino U.S.
We take the safety and security of our reader’s data very seriously. To ensure it is kept safe, our servers are protected and encrypted to make sure there is no unauthorized access.
Casino U.S. Written Content
The CUS team has made sure that all content written on its website is accurate, honest, unbiased, and fair. Casino U.S. will never accept money for an article. Should a paid promotion be taking place, it will be properly disclosed to our readers.
Casino U.S. reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the content, or other aspects of the website, without providing prior notice.
Casino U.S. Complaints and Suggestions
We here at Casino U.S. are always happy to receive feedback from our readers. Every message sent to our team is read and we respond accordingly. Should you wish to get in contact with Casino U.S., use the Contact Us page. Reasons to send a message may include:
- Raising concerns about inaccurate or unfair reviews
- Concerns around incomplete or incorrect guides and other pages.
- Suggestions, Compliments or other complaints related to Casino U.S.
Be advised, and complaints or disputes between a player and an online casino must be directed directly towards the online casino in question. Casino U.S. is not responsible for any actions taken by casinos.