Find the best online blackjack sites with Casino US and our complete blackjack online real money guide. Online Blackjack, which is also commonly known as 21, is one of the most popular card games in the United States.
We will also help players find the best online blackjack casinos for real money. With casinos, you don’t have deal with the glare of professional players while learning to play or spend time waiting for a spot at the table. That is why Casino US has compiled a handy 2020 real money blackjack guide to help you rival the pros at the best blackjack online casinos USA. Sign up today at a top online blackjack casino, play blackjack online, and before you know it, you’ll be a real money blackjack pro!
PLAY BLACKJACK ONLINE FOR REAL MONEY
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For April 2020|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play All Star Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best Best Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Crypto Reels|
|Highly Recommended Online Casino Site USA!|
ONLINE BLACKJACK GAMBLING – HOW TO PLAY
Learning how to play online blackjack for real money can seem daunting, but it’s really quite easy. To better understand online blackjack real money, let’s take a look at a simple step-by-step guide on how to play blackjack online for money.
- Step 1 – Begin by deciding how much you want to bet. Once you’ve placed your bet, click deal.
- Step 2 – The dealer will hand out two cards to the player, as well as the dealer themself. One of the dealer’s cards faces up, the other faces down.
- Step 3 – Now, take the time to look at your cards and decide on your next move.
- Stand-this means that you are happy with your current cards and choose not to take any more
- Hit-this means that you would like more cards
- Double down-this action is used if you feel very confident about your hand as it doubles your bet and allows you to take one more card only
- Surrender-this action is used if you feel you have a losing hand and results in losing half the amount you bet
- Split-this action can be used to split two cards of the same value, forming another hand, which doubles your bet
- Step 4 – Once the player has decided on their next move, click the appropriate button on the screen. If the player’s move requires additional cards, they will be dealt.
- Step 5 – The player will continue to request new cards until they decide to stand, or go bust. Generally speaking, you should stand on a 17 or higher, or you risk going bust.
- Step 6 – Click Stand once you no longer want more cards.
- Step 7 – The game will then reveal the dealer’s hole card. The dealer will then decide to hit or stand.
- Step 8 – Once the dealer stands, the respective hands will be totaled and whoever has 21, or is closer to 21, will win the round.
Click here for a more detailed guide on how to play Blackjack
ONLINE BLACKJACK – RULES
The rules are simple and easy to follow, try to memorize them to improve your game:
- The aim of the game is to get as close as possible to 21, using the value of the cards in your hand, and if need be, the cards you get from choosing to hit.
- The game is over when the player or the dealer busts or surrenders.
- If neither the dealer nor the player busts or surrenders, the person with the highest valued hand wins.
- The numbered cards keep their value
- The King, Queen, and Jack are each valued at 10.
- The value of the Ace can be chosen by the player and can either be valued at 1 or 11.
- A pair of cards made up of an Ace and 10 is known as Blackjack.
PLAY BLACKJACK ONLINE – CARD VALUES
|Ace||Either 1 or 11|
|Other||The indicated card face value|
BEST BLACKJACK ONLINE – TIPS & STRATEGIES
- Learn and memorize the rules and card values to better your game, and make quicker decisions.
- Always remember that the goal of Blackjack is not to get to 21 but to beat the dealer.
- Set a bankroll limit and stay within it.
- Never play online Blackjack when you are intoxicated as it will limit your ability to concentrate and make decisions.
- Always take the dealers ‘up’ card into consideration before making any decisions.
- A general rule of strategy is to always hit on a hard eight or less.
- Always split aces and two 8’s.
- Stand on 18 if you do not want to double down
- Stand on a 17 if the dealer’s ‘up’ card shows seven or less
- Hit if your hand is between 12 and 16, and the dealer’s hand is seven or higher
WHY PLAY ONLINE BLACKJACK IN AMERICA?
- Online Blackjack is a game that is loved locally and internationally so knowing how to play it well will work in your favor.
- The rules of real money Blackjack online are simple and the goal is clear.
- You have a great influence over the outcome of the game as you make the decisions.
- Players can control the amount of money you win as the game relies on constant betting.
- You do not need a big bankroll to play online Blackjack.
- There are different variations of online Blackjack so you will never get bored of playing your favorite game.
ONLINE BLACKJACK FREE
All top blackjack online casinos will allow players to enjoy casino games for free. Some new gamblers may wonder what the point of free blackjack is. If you’re playing for free, you can’t win any money, so what is the point? Below is a breakdown of some of the reasons you might want to consider online blackjack for free.
- Learn the Game – The main reason to try blackjack for free is if you’re very new to the game. Playing for free allows new players to learn the basics of blackjack, without risking their money. If you don’t know how to play blackjack online, we highly recommend trying it for free first.
- Test Your Strategy – Playing free online blackjack doesn’t just benefit new players, but experienced ones as well. Experienced players can play for free in order to test out new strategies and checking if they work, before risking their bankroll.
ONLINE BLACKJACK HISTORY
The game of Blackjack has many influences from around the world. Some of these include Quinze, One-and-Thirty, Trente-et-Quatre, Seven-and-a-Half and Baccarat. Each of these games required the player to reach a certain number. The one theory most players agree on is that it originated in the 1700s in France with the game Vingt-Un which literally translates to 21. In the late 1800s, the game made its way to America and the first recorded game of Blackjack was in a gambling hall in Indiana around 1910. The game’s popularity grew when gambling halls offered a large payout to the player whose hand was an Ace and a Jack. This lucky hand became known as the ‘Blackjack’ hand and thus the name was born. The game was legalized in the state of Nevada in 1931, which led to the rise of the game online in the 1990s.
GLOSSARY OF ONLINE BLACKJACK TERMS
You have gone over 21 and have lost the game
The up card
The dealer’s card that is placed face up
The hole card
The dealer’s card that is placed face down
When both the dealer and the player have a hand of 21, the player wins
This is a side bet that is placed by the player if the dealer’s ‘up’ card is an ace
Depending on the variation of the game, the dealer is allowed to peak at his/her cards if the ’up’ card is an ace or a 10
A hand without an ace or when the ace counts as 1
A hand with an ace or one that counts as 11
ONLINE BLACKJACK FAQS
Can you make money playing online blackjack?
Yes, you can. Reputable blackjack casinos will pay out winnings without any hassle. Skilled online blackjack players can also improve their chances of winning.
What is the best online blackjack site?
There is no one single best online blackjack casino. Any of our recommended casinos will provide an awesome blackjack experience with a good variety of blackjack games, great bonuses, 24-hour customer support, and fair games.
Is online blackjack rigged?
There are some casinos out there who could rig their games, including online blackjack. However, if you sign up at a trusted casino, like any of the casinos we recommend, then you can be sure any blackjack game you play will not be rigged and the results will be fair.
Is it illegal to play blackjack online?
There are no federal laws that outlaw playing blackjack online. However, it is important to remember that individual states have their own gambling laws, so it is important to check your state laws before playing online blackjack.
Can you card count in online blackjack?
There is nothing stopping you from counting cards when playing online blackjack. However, it will not be effective. Between six and eight decks of cards are used for most blackjack games and the deck is completely reshuffled after each round. This is why counting cards works in land-based casinos because numerous hands will be played before the cards are reshuffled.
What happens when a dealer ‘draws out?’
When a dealer wins based on a hand that is likely to bust. For example, if the dealer has 16 and hits, and gets 5 to make 21, it is known as a ‘draw out.’
What should I do if I feel like I am being cheated?
If you feel like the online dealer has cheated you the first thing you should do is try to take a screenshot of the game as proof that you have been cheated. Some casinos allow you to replay the last hand, which will allow you to take a screenshot then. You could then call the help center and explain what happened. A screenshot or some form of proof is important as then it cannot be denied and most casinos require proof before they can consider the next step.
Why should I not split my tens?
There is no set rule that says you cannot split tens. It is just frowned on because two tens give you an almost unbeatable total of 20, which is a really good hand to stand on.
What varieties of Blackjack are there?
There are many different varieties of Blackjack. These vary according to what is offered by the online casino. Some of the most common variations include European Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Classic Blackjack Gold, Gold bonus Blackjack.
LEARN HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK HERE!
LEARN MORE ABOUT ATLANTIC CITY BLACKJACK
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AMERICAN & EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
FIND MORE CASINO GAMES