Top Online Roulette Casinos America
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
$350 MATCH BONUS
| || |
| || |
| || |
A step by step guide to play American roulette
Step 1 choose your game
There are three types of roulette available in online casinos, though in American online casinos you will usually be playing American roulette. This will be the trickiest to play, because the house has a higher edge due to the double zeroes on the table. There are a few online casinos that will offer European roulette because of its popularity among gamblers, with odds of 35 to 1 for a player in all games.
Step 2 choose your stake
- When playing as a low roller, chips will be between 10c to $5, with a table limit of up to $50.
- Standard stakes are generally chips from $1 to $100, with the table limit up to $500.
- High roller stakes are chips between $10 and $1000, with a table limit of up to $5000.
Step 3 place your bets
- You must place a bet when you start a game.
- Many casinos place a limit on certain numbers, like zero.
- Outside bets payout very little, but there is no limit to how many bets you can place below the table maximum.
Step 4 check your bets
- Splitting bets place your chips on the lines between the numbers.
- Outside bets split your chips, and require smaller chips.
- Check your maximum betting amount, some casinos have a limit of how much you can spend on bets depending on the level you decided to play.
Step 5 spin the wheel
- Most online roulette games will allow you to spin as soon as you place a bet.
Step 6 claim your prize
- When you win, the game will show you the winning number with your winning bet. Most game automatically add your winnings to your pot, but always check in case of technical problems.
Step 7 clear your bet or place the same bet
- Before spinning again, make sure to place a new bet, or to place the same bet as before if you feel good about your odds.
Online roulette game strategy
The strategy for online roulette is simple. You place a bet on your number or numbers and the outcome you think will happen. The dealer then releases the ball into the spinning wheel, once the ball hits the wheel, you cannot place any more bets. When the ball stops in a pocket, you will either win your bet amount by multiplied by the odds against it or lose your entire bet. Make sure to bet wisely, and maximize your wins!
Online roulette rules
Online casino roulette is played with a wheel controlled by a dealer that rotates rapidly; a metallic ball is then inserted into the wheel by the casino roulette dealer, known as a croupier, and spins until it lands in a pocket. The pockets are numbered from 0 to 36, with American roulette having two 0 pockets. In all three variants of online casino USA roulette, you can also bet on specific outcomes known as outside bets. For example, the ball landing on an odd or even number or on a pocket that is black or red. You can also bet on whether the ball will land on a number between 1 to 18 and 19 to 36. Inside bets offer lower odds, but higher payouts. These include betting on smaller ranges of numbers, or individual numbers. You will also be given different colored chips in this game so that no bets become confused and the dealer can payout your particular bet when you win.
How to bet in online roulette
These are standard terms for inside betting in online roulette, the higher the odds, the better your payout. However, being strategic with which bets and when to place them comes with time. Online roulette has less chance of technical errors, such as a wheel being crooked, or a dealer’s specific habits influencing the game, and is then fairer to the player than land-based roulette games.
These are placed on the numbers themselves, with the stakes varying from a single number to as many as 6. They are usually high in stakes, but rarely have a payout, so we recommend multiple bets when you’re starting out. Higher stake bets are recommended when you feel more confident with your odds.
Betting on four numbers, with odds of 8 to 1, your chip will lie in the intersection of the four numbers.
Betting on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3, with odds of 6 to 1, your chip will be placed in the middle of the figures.
Betting on 0 and 00 with the odds of 17 to 1, this is the second highest payout, but it happens very rarely.
Betting on six numbers with odds of 5 to 1, usually over two lines or in 1 row on the table, your chip will be placed in the middle, or near to it if there are some bets here.
Betting on two numbers with odds of 17 to 1, again the second highest payout, but very unlikely.
Betting on a single number with odds of 35 to 1, the most money you could win, but we don’t recommend this for first-time players.
Betting on three numbers has odds of 11 to 1, you can bet with a single chip anywhere in the row of 3 numbers.
Outside bets are placed on the “outside” of the table, where bets have lower odds than inside bets. We recommend these when our readers start out, just to get a feel for the game.
1 to 18
A bet predicting that the ball will land on a number between 1 and 18.
19 to 36
A prediction bet, that the ball will land in a pocket between 19 and 36.
Placing a bet that the ball will roll into a color pocket, red or black, with odds of 1 to 1.
Betting on 12 numbers with odds of 2 to 1, this is a safe bet for a beginner if you’re not sure which number you want to bet on.
High or low
Betting on the ball landing on a high or low number with odds of 2 to 1.
Betting that the roulette ball will land on an odd or even number with odds of 1 to 1.
Read more Roulette lessons here!