Play Online Sic Bo at top casino sites. Sic Bo is a dice game that originated in China, where bets are placed on the outcome of three dice being rolled. Also known as the grandfather of dice games, online Sic Bo has retained its popularity status among dice games all over the world.
From New Jersey to Delaware, online Sic Bo is enjoyed by many players all across America. This exciting game is also known as Dai Sui, Tai Sai, and Big Small and is a simple betting game played with three dice. Think you’re feeling lucky; read our guide to online Sic Bo games in 2021, and you could roll the dice to riches at US online casinos.
BEST SIC BO ONLINE CASINOS
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO 2021
In theory, the game is simple, place your bets and wait for the outcome of the dice roll. The complication sets in with the different types of bets that can be placed and the fact that the game is played with three dice instead of two. These factors give online Sic Bo an interesting and exciting edge. But before we take a closer look at this betting system, let’s look at exactly how the casino game works.
Players begin by placing their bets on the betting table, on which the betting areas are marked, and can place as many bets on different combinations and outcomes as they like. The RNG then generates the dice outcome and displays the results, and the winning bets are paid out.
BETTING IN ONLINE SIC BO
The Sic Bo table displays many types of bets, with each bet offering a different payout. However, the total betting amount is limited to the minimum and maximum betting amounts set by the house. It is extremely important to understand each bet so you can make quicker and more informed betting decisions.
The first type of bet you should know about is the ‘Big’ or ‘Small’ bets, which are also known as ‘Hi-Lo.’ The Big bet predicts that the total of the three dice will be between 11 and 17, and the small bet predicts that the total of the three dice will be between 4 and 10. This bet is a simple choice, which is excellent for beginners and has the lowest house edge.
COMMON AMERICAN ONLINE SIC BO BETS
- Two of a kind-the player bets that one specific number will appear on any two of the three dice. For example, two dice will show 3, 3. This bet is also known as a Double.
- Three of a kind-the player bets that one specific number will appear on all three dice. For example, the dice will show 3, 3, 3. Although this bet has the highest payout, it has the lowest chance of showing up. This bet is also known as a Triple.
- Any three of a kind-the player bets that any three of the same number will appear on all three dice. It is different to three of a kind as the bet is on any three of the same number appearing and not on a specific number. This bet is also known as Any triple.
- Sum-the player bets that the total number of the three dice will be a specific number between 4 and 17. The payout for this bet is different for each outcome.
- Duo-the player bets that two different numbers will appear on any two of the three dice. For example 2, 3.
ONLINE SIC BO TIPS AND STRATEGIES
- Learn the different types of bets available so you can make the best decision, knowing all the possible outcomes.
- Understand the different odds of each bet, and house advantage, so each betting decision is an educated one.
- Start by placing bets such as the Big or Small bet just to get used to the game, before moving on to riskier bets.
- Practice playing the game in free play mode to gain confidence and understanding, before paying for real money.
- Online Sic Bo moves fast, which can tempt you to spend more than you meant to. Always set up a bankroll and stick to it to avoid overspending on the game.
- Always remember, this is a game of chance and no strategy can improve our chance of winning.
Online Sic Bo is an exciting alternative to your classic card and dice games and is easy to learn and exciting to play. Why not roll the dice and try your luck today.
ONLINE SIC BO GLOSSARY
Any three of a kind/Any triple
A bet that any three of the same number will appear on all three dice
The minimum and maximum betting amounts set by the house
A bet that the total of the three dice will be between 11 and 17
A device that is used to shake the dice, and is also known as a cup or shaker
A bet that two different numbers will appear on any two of the three dice
The designated and marked betting areas on the Sic Bo table
To repeat the previous bet made
A bet that the total of the three dice will be between 4 and 10
A bet that the total number of the three dice will be a specific number between 4 and 17
Two of a kind/Double
A bet that one specific number will appear on any two of the three dice
Three of a kind/Triple
A bet that one specific number will appear on all three dice
A bet that a specified number will appear on all three dice. Very low odds of winning
Yee Hah Hi
A Sic Bo variation that is played in Macau, which features symbols instead of numbers on the dice
ONLINE SIC BO FAQS
Playing Sic Bo online is really easy. All players need to do is decide on which bet they’d like to place and decide how much they’d like to bet. There are some smart bets to place, which have a good chance of winning but lower payouts, or you can place riskier bets. These riskier bets have a lower chance of winning but offer larger payouts.
The name Sic Bo has a Chinese origin and translates to ‘dice pair,’ as the game was first played with two dice, with a third dice being introduced later on. Other names of the game include Dai Sui, Tai Sai, and Big Small.
The riskiest bet will be the three of a kind/triple bet as this bet has the lowest chance of being thrown and also comes with a huge house advantage over the player.
There are some strategies that suggest you can use mathematical formulas to guess possible outcomes; however, do keep in mind it is a game of pure luck and is about taking risks and having fun.
Yes, you can. Many online casinos offer a free play or trial option so you can practice as much as you like before playing for real money. It is always a good idea to play in this mode before playing for real money as it helps you understand how the game works and get comfortable with the format.
The large number of bets offered can be a bit confusing at first, so the best and safest bet to make as a beginner is the big or small bet as they both have the best odds.
ONLINE SIC BO HISTORY
The game of Sic Bo began in Ancient China and was played using a pair of bricks. Thankfully the game was altered, and the bricks were replaced with dice. The game begins with players placing their bets on the outcome of the roll. The dice are then placed on a plate and covered with a bowl, before being shaken up and exposed to reveal the outcome, and the winner.
Sic Bo was introduced to North America through Chinese immigrants in the 20th Century, and by the 1990s was played in land-based casinos. By this time, the game had become more advanced with a widespread table of bets in play. Now, most Sic Bo enthusiasts can enjoy the casino game online at a real money online casino, where a random number generator (RNG) is used to mimic the dice roll.