BEST SIC BO ONLINE CASINOS UNITED STATES 2017
ONLINE SIC BO HISTORY USA
The game of Sic Bo began in Ancient China and was played using a pair of bricks. Thankfully the game was altered and the bricks were replaced with dice. The game begins with players placing their bets on the outcome of the roll. The dice is then placed on a plate and covered with a bowl, before being shaken up and exposed to reveal the outcome, and the winner. Sic bo was introduced to North America through Chinese immigrants in the 20th Century, and by the 1990’s was played in land based casinos. By this time the game had become more advanced with a widespread table of bets in play. Now, most sic bo enthusiasts can enjoy the game online at a real money online casino, where a random number generator (RNG) is used to mimic the dice roll.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO 2017
In theory the game is simple, place your bets and wait for the outcome of the dice roll. The complication sets in with the different types of bets that can be placed and the fact that the game is played with three dice instead of two. These factors give online sic bo an interesting and exciting edge. But before we take a closer look at this betting system, let’s look at exactly how the game works. Players begin by placing their bets on the betting table, on which the betting areas are marked, and can place as many bets, on different combinations and outcomes as they like. The RNG then generates the dice outcome and displays the results, and the winning bets are paid out.
USA BETTING ONLINE SIC BO
The sic bo table displays many types of bets with each bet offering a different payout, however the total betting amount is limited to the minimum and maximum betting amounts set by the house. It is extremely important to understand each bet so you can make quicker and more informed betting decisions. The first type of bet you should know about is the ‘Big’ or ‘Small’ bets which are also known as ‘Hi-Lo.’ The Big bet predicts that the total of the three dice will be between 11 and 17 and the small bet predicts that the total of the three dice will be between 4 and 10. This bet is a simple choice which is great for beginners, and has the lowest house advantage.
COMMON AMERICAN ONLINE SIC BO BETS
- Two of a kind-the player bets that one specific number will appear on any two of the three dice. For example, two dice will show 3, 3. This bet is also known as a Double.
- Three of a kind-the player bets that one specific number will appear on all three dice. For example, the dice will show 3, 3, 3. Although this bet has the highest payout, it has the lowest chance of showing up. This bet is also known as a Triple.
- Any three of a kind-the player bets that any three of the same number will appear on all three dice. It is different to three of a kind as the bet is on any three of the same number appearing and not on a specific number. This bet is also known as Any triple.
- Sum-the player bets that the total number of the three dice will be a specific number between 4 and 17. The payout for this bet is different for each outcome.
- Duo-the player bets that two different numbers will appear on any two of the three dice. For example 2, 3.
ONLINE SIC BO TIPS AND STRATEGIES USA
- Learn the different types of bets available so you can make the best decision, knowing all the possible outcomes.
- Understand the different odds of each bet, and house advantage, so each betting decision is an educated one.
- Start off by placing bets such as the Big or Small bet just to get used to the game, before moving on to riskier bets.
- Practice playing the game in free play mode to gain confidence and understanding, before paying for real money.
- Online sic bo moves fast which can tempt you to spend more than you meant to. Always set up a bankroll and stick to it to avoid overspending on the game.
Online sic bo is an exciting alternative to your classic card and dice games and is easy to learn and exciting to play. Why not roll the dice and try your luck today.
ONLINE SIC BO GLOSSARY 2017
Any three of a kind/Any triple
A bet that any three of the same number will appear on all three dice
The minimum and maximum betting amounts set by the house
A bet that the total of the three dice will be between 11 and 17
A device that is used to shake the dice, and is also known as a cup or shaker
A bet that two different numbers will appear on any two of the three dice
The designated and marked betting areas on the sic bo table
To repeat the previous bet made
A bet that the total of the three dice will be between 4 and 10
A bet that the total number of the three dice will be a specific number between 4 and 17
Two of a kind/Double
A bet that one specific number will appear on any two of the three dice
Three of a kind/Triple
A bet that one specific number will appear on all three dice
Yee Hah Hi
A sic bo variation that is played in Macau, which features symbols instead of numbers on the dice