Online craps is one of the most common gambling games. As popular as it is many gamblers are intimidated by the game. From the outside looking in the rule’s bets and strategies of the game may look complicated. Far from it, as with any casino game you just need to understand how the game works. To enjoy and get the most out your online craps gambling experience you need to understand the variety of bets available when playing craps online. This section will guide gamblers on the different craps bets available and how to use them at online casinos USA.
Below is a selection online craps casinos where you wager craps bets for real money.
Place the Best Craps Bets Online
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Crypto Reels|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For May 2020|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Best Best Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best USA Online Slots For May 2020|
|Play All Star Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
Best Craps Bets to Place
Firstly, players need to understand the object of the game. Once you have learnt how to play craps, you can now learn the different craps bets. The point of online craps is to predict the outcome of the rolling of a pair of dice. Here we explain each of the popular craps bets to help learn how to bet craps.
- Pass Line – this is one of the types of bets in craps that are the simplest. Players simply bet on the roll outcome of seven or eleven. The bets are lost should the craps bet has an outcome of two, three or 12.
- Don’t Pass Line – this is the opposite of a passline bet. In the event of a 11 or seven on the come out it’s a loss for the player.
- Come Bets and Don’t Come Bets – a craps come bet and a don’t come bet can only be placed a ‘point” is established. The come bet craps is basically a pass line bet that happens after a “point” is set.
- Field Bet – a field bet is not a wager on a series of rolls but a single roll player hopes for the following outcomes 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
- Over 7 and Under 7 – a single roll bet that wins if the total outcome is over seven and below seven respectively
How to Use the Different Types of Bets in Craps
Playing craps for real money makes it more important to know how to use your different craps betting system. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your bets in casino:
- Betting craps for beginners the best advice is to stick to bets with a lower house edge like pass bets.
- The best casinos often offer free craps odds bets which have no house edge attached this a huge chance to win big.