Dogecoin casinos are becoming more popular in the US because more casino sites accept cryptocurrencies as payment options. If you are searching for online gambling casinos that accept Dogecoin, you have come to the right place. We have a list of the best dogecoin casinos in 2023, with generous bonuses and fun casino games.
Top Dogecoin Casino Sites for US Players
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency launched in 2013 by Billy Markers and Jackson Palmer. The crypto was designed to be user-friendly and decentralized. Plus, it has lower transaction fees compared to Bitcoin.
Dogecoin is considered the currency of the people. That’s because everyone participating in the network has a say in cryptocurrency’s functions. As a decentralized cryptocurrency, there isn’t a leader to make executive decisions.
Plus, there is no single authority controlling the network. That’s why it is known as the currency of the people.
How to Use Dogecoin
There are many things that you can use Dogecoin for, and we have listed a few below:
- Trade dodge tokens in exchange for other crypto coins.
- Store it in your torch wallet for spending in the future.
- Keep it as an investment.
- Use it as a currency to fund your bankroll of all goods and services online.
Top 10 Dogecoin Online Casinos
- Ignition Casino – Best for Poker Bonuses
- Slots LV Casino – Excellent for high RTP games.
- Bovada Casino – Great for sports betting.
- Red Dog Casino – Best for slot selection.
- Wild Coins – Excellent crypto welcome bonus.
- Andromeda Casino – Great modern design.
- Drake Casino – Great for Betsoft Games
- Bovegas Casino – Excellent for live dealer games.
- Slots of Vegas Casino – Great responsive website.
- Sun Palace Casino – Excellent instant play app.
Best Dogecoin Casino Games
Dogecoin Casino Slots
Many crypto casino sites will allow you access to all the real money slots at a regular online casino. However, Dogecoin casinos have added benefits like bonuses paid in Doge tokes. You can even claim have no wagering free spins.
Many Dogecoin casino sites will allow you to play anonymously and enjoy any games you like. For example, you can play classic slots, 3D games, or progressive jackpots. Playing Dogecoin casino games gives you peace of mind because your transactions are verified and the odds random.
Dogecoin games are audited by third-party entities and are created by the best software developers in the market. These include Microgaming, Novomatic, and NetEnt.
If you want to play blackjack using dogecoin, you can. Many cryptocurrency casinos allow you to make deposits and withdrawals using Doge. The best part is that you won’t have to look for alternative withdrawal payment methods.
Many Dogecoin casinos also have extra benefits for USA players like:
- Higher withdrawal limits for High Roller players.
- Lower house edge for some games.
- Both live dealer blackjack games and standard blackjack games are available to you.
Dogecoin casinos also offer poker for those who love playing the game. You can play poker variations like Caribbean Holdem, Texas Holdem, and many others. And the Dogecoin casinos that we have recommended have a dedicated live poker section.
So, you can play against the dealer in real-time. The best part is that it’s in the comfort of your home. Unfortunately, if you are a High Roller, dogecoin is not the crypto for you because the value of the tokens is low.
So, you’ll have to look for other cryptos dedicated to high rollers. Dogecoin is perfect for players that like to place small stakes at the poker table.
Alternative Dogecoin Games
Dogecoin USA casinos don’t only offer casino games to you, but there are other gambling alternatives to try. Like sports betting, the lottery, and specialty games. Many players enjoy playing dice games at Dogecoin online gambling sites like sic bo or craps. Many of these dice games are very fair and come with a low house edge.
Popular Dogecoin Casino Bonuses
There are plenty of bonuses that you can claim when you are a member of a Dogecoin casino. These are the same bonuses you can find at any other online casino. However, the difference is that the payout will either be Doge or BTC instead of Fiat currency. Here are some of the most popular bonuses to claim at Dogecoin casinos.:
- No deposit bonus – This bonus is usually given to new players as an incentive to continue playing and eventually deposit some Doge tokens.
- Free spins – you can get a set number of free spins to play on selected slot games. Remember, this type of bonus comes with wagering requirements between 20x to
- Deposit bonus – this bonus is paid out in dodge tokens or sometimes in BTC. With this reward, the Dogecoin gambling site will match your initial deposit up to a certain amount.
- Faucet bonus – this reward system allows you to gain coins by completing offers and get dogecoins to play with.
- Referable bonuses – the casino will give you a bonus for referring a friend who signs up and deposits some Doge tokens.
Is Dogecoin Safe?
When you gamble online using Dogecoin, you are protected by the casino’s security measures and the blockchain network. In recent years, Dogecoin has improved its security by merging its mining operations with Litecoin. This followed a security breach that was known as the Doge Vault Hack.
Dogecoin Online Casinos
Many online casino players prefer Dogecoin because it provides speed, anonymity, and convenience. Many Dogecoin online gambling sites will allow you to register using an e-mail address alone. While Dogecoin tokens are not as popular as Bitcoins or Ethereum, the casinos are not too hard to find. We have a list of the top 10 Dogecoin casinos you should play at for the best bonuses and games.
How to Deposit at a Dogecoin Casino
Many Dogecoin casinos will allow you to make deposits and withdrawals in Doge. Making it an incredibly convenient banking method for players. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to deposit using Dogecoin:
- Go to your Dogecoin wallets.
- Insert the casino’s wallet address or scan the QR code.
- Confirm that you want to make this transaction.
- Once you have confirmed, your deposit will instantly appear in your casino account.
How to Cash out from a Dogecoin Casino
It is also very simple and quick to cash out from a Dogecoin casino. Here are some steps to follow:
- Go to the banking section of the casino you have chosen.
- Then select Dogecoin from the list of cryptocurrency payment methods available.
- In the space provided, insert your Dogecoin wallet’s address.
- Then confirm the transaction.
While Dogecoin transactions are usually instant, a withdrawal from a Dogecoin casino has a waiting period of +/-24 hours. Because the casino needs time to process your withdrawal request, ensure you have met the wagering requirements for all the bonuses you’ve claimed.
Does Dogecoin Have Fees?
You can expect fees when you use Dogecoin because all blockchain-based cryptocurrencies have fees. However, compared to other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin, Dogecoin transaction fees are extremely low. You may find that some gambling sites will add commission fees. So, read the terms and conditions before choosing Dogecoin as your preferred banking method.
Pros and Cons of Using Dogecoin at Casinos
Dogecoin Casino Pros
- Anonymity – Dogecoin online gambling provides you with anonymity because there are no intermediaries to deal with. This means you can deposit funds into your bankroll without sharing personal or financial information.
- Low transaction fees – Dogecoin transactions include lower fees than other cryptocurrencies.
- Instant deposit – Deposits reflect in your casino account instantly.
Dogecoin Casino Cons
- Dogecoin has not made any major updates to the platform since 2015. Plus, the cryptocurrency is supported by volunteers. So, you may find that it has potential security risks.
- You won’t find many Dogecoin casinos online compared to other cryptocurrency casinos. However, we have done our best to give you a list of the best Dogecoin casinos available online.
- Dogecoin tokens are low in value. If you’re a high roller, this isn’t the cryptocurrency you should choose.
More Casino Payment Options Like Dogecoin:
- American Express
- Bitcoin Cash
- Credit Cards
- Cryptocurrency Casinos
- Debit Cards
- Making Withdrawals
- Visa and MasterCard
- Wire Transfers
FAQs about Dogecoin Casinos
Yes. You can use Dogecoin to deposit at an online gambling site of your choice. Then you can play your favorite casino games.
No. Real money casinos have just recently started accepting cryptocurrencies as valid banking methods. While Dogecoin is growing in popularity, many casinos opt to offer the more popular cryptos like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
Yes. Some recommended casinos allow you to deposit funds into your account using Dogecoin. Then you can place bets on your favorite sports teams.
Yes. While it may have started as a joke and a meme, it was created as a convenient alternative to Bitcoin. In 2010, it was in the top 10 list of the best cryptos in the market.
Yes and no. Dogecoin deposits are instant because no intermediaries are needed to process the payment. However, withdrawing your winnings from a Dogecoin casino may incur a 24-hour waiting period. The casino needs time to process your payout request and verify if you’ve met your wagering requirements.
Yes. You won’t have to share your personal information when gambling with Dogecoin. But blockchain technology is not entirely anonymous. If the authorities suspect fraud, they can still track the transactor’s identity.