Wire transfer Online Casinos
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
How Many Online Casinos Accept Wire Transfers?
Due to the fact that most other banking methods were affected by the UIGEA, wire transfers have become one of the most prevalent banking methods offered by igaming sites. While we’re not saying that every single online casino in the United States will offer this banking option, there is a very good chance it will. So, American Internet gamblers will still need to double check before signing up at any casino online.
How Does a Wire Transfer Work?
A wire transfer works by using the banks, or a wire transfer agent, as a third party between yourself and the casino. Sometimes called a credit transfer, wire transfers tend to be very safe and secure for the player. However, this method of banking isn’t without its drawbacks.
Wire transfers tend to carry a banking fee with them, although it shouldn’t be too expensive. In addition to this, the time it takes for the player’s money to clear is typically a bit longer than some other methods. It can clear in as little as 15 minutes, but it can take longer in some cases. The time it takes and the fees attached are dependent on the bank you’re with, so be sure to check those.
How to Make a Deposit with a Wire Transfer
If American players would like to use a wire transfer to deposit funds into their account, these are the steps they need to follow.
- Firstly, players will need to create an account with with one of the best online casinos USA and log in. Before creating an account, make sure the casino site accepts wire transfers.
- Once logged in, head over to the banking area or the cashier and request to make a deposit by wire transfer. Players will now be given all the details they need in order to complete the wire transfer. Take these details down, as you’ll need to provide them to your bank or wire transfer agent.
- Now it’s time to order the wire transfer. American players can go into the bank and fill in the required forms, or they can even do it over the phone. Just be sure to check what the charges will be. This varies from bank to bank, as well as between different wire transfer agents.
- Once complete, the money is on its way to your casino account. Now there is nothing to do but wait. The process can take a few minutes, a few hours, or even a few days. Again, this depends on the bank and what procedures they have to follow. Players should keep this in mind and make sure they deposit a few days before they intend on using the funds. If you want to gamble over the weekend, complete the wire transfer at the beginning of the week to be safe.
Making a Wire Transfer Withdrawal
Many American online casinos will also allow players to make withdrawals using the wire transfer method. However, we always recommend double checking before signing up. If you want to use a wire transfer to make a withdrawal, this is what you need to do:
- Log into your casino account and head over to the cashier. Go to the withdrawals area and select Wire Transfer.
- Enter the required details for your bank account
- Decide how much money you want to withdraw from your casino account. Make sure you have completed any wagering requirements the casino has, if you’ve accepted a bonus. Also, keep in mind any withdrawal limits that may be in place.
- Once you’re happy, click withdraw. The process will now be started, and the casino will begin transferring your funds to you. Players should expect to have their winnings in their bank account after five and seven working days, but this can vary.
Why Use Wire Transfers?
We’re sure that many American readers may now be wondering the exact reasons are for using a wire transfer over other available banking options. We’ve come up with a handy list of pros and cons to using wire transfers to help our American gamblers decide if this is the method they want to use.
Pros of Using Wire Transfers
- Big Bucks – Wire transfers allow players to transfer large sums of money. This makes it ideal for high-rollers. It also has the added benefit of avoiding many of the bank charges that may be associated with using this method.
- Commonly Accepted – Most online casinos that are American-friendly will allow wire transfers to be used as both a deposit and withdrawal method.
- Safety – Wire transfers are normally handled directly by the banks, unless a player has gone to a third-party agent. Banks have fantastic security, so this makes it a very secure way of moving your funds around.
Cons of Using Wire Transfers
- Longer Transaction Times – As we mentioned earlier, wire transfers can take a bit of time to process. This could be up to several days, which means it takes longer than credit or debit cards, as well as e-Wallet services.
- Pricey – Unfortunately, wire transfers typically cost more than some other banking methods. While the cost shouldn’t be much, less than $10, it is still something to keep in mind.
- Not always convenient – Depending on who you bank with, you might not be able to do a wire transfer from home. While many banks will allow you to do them online, or over the phone, there might be some that require the player to go directly into the branch.
- No Recurring Payments – Finally, if you wanted to set up a recurring payment into your casino account, wire transfers would not work.
Wire transfers Conclusion
All in all, we highly recommend that players keep wire transfers in mind when deciding on how to do their banking at online casinos in the USA. This method is very secure and widely accepted across most online gambling websites. It is definitely worth using if you’re a high-roller and plan on depositing and withdrawing large sums of money. While it does have some drawbacks, we still think it is an excellent banking option for all American gamblers.
Other Casino Banking Guides Popular with US Players
- Debit Card
- American Express
- Visa and MasterCard
- Credit Card
- Making Withdrawals