Players who are new to gambling will be thrilled to know that playing roulette fun games does not always require money. That’s correct; players can play roulette for absolutely free, and the best part is most casinos on the internet do not need players to sign up or download any kind of software to play. Fun roulette is an excellent way for players to practice their skills and experience the thrill of playing casino games online.
Roulette is a fun and straightforward casino game to learn. Watching the wheel spin is, and the simplicity of the game has made it popular amongst players. The casino game has tons of variations with the most popular varieties being American, European and French Roulette. Unfortunately, free roulette does not have live dealer variations, but that doesn’t take away from the experience of the game. The rules in fun roulette are no different from playing real money roulette. The aim is to guess where the ball in land and, with luck on your side, hopefully win. Read our guide to find out everything you need to know about free roulette games at the best online casinos USA.
Fun Roulette Casinos
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For July 2020|
|Play Prism Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best USA Online Slots For May 2020|
|Play High Country Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Drake Casino|
|Excellent Casino Site|
How to Play Roulette for Fun
To play fun roulette simply find a casino site that offers free roulette. Click on the play button, choose how much you would like to bet, place your chips on an inside or outside bet and click on spin. The RNG will generate an answer, and a winner will be picked.
Roulette consists of two bets, the outside and inside bets. Bets are made using chips and payouts are based purely on probability.
These bets are not based on numbers and include:
- Betting on a colour. Either red or Black
- Setting the bet on whether the ball will land on an even or odd number
- Placing a bet on the low (l1 to 18) or High (19 to 36) numbers
- Betting on the 2 to 1 means that the bet does not include 0
These bets are the number bets including 0:
- The straight-up bet can be on a specific number
- The street bet can be placed in between two numbers
- A corner bet refers to bet made on four numbers at the same time
- The line bet is made up of two bets.
Roulette Fun Variations
Whether you are playing roulette online from your PC or mobile, there is a fun variety of roulette games to choose from.
- French roulette offers a lower house edge and an important rule which sets it apart from the other variations. The La Partage rule returns half of a player’s bet to them should the ball land on zero. The bet has to be an outside wager though.
- American Roulette is considered to be the most standard version of roulette to be found online and in land-based casinos. The American wheel has the standard ‘0’ and an additional ‘00’ which increases the house edge.
- The European roulette wheel has 36 numbers and has a lower house edge than the American variation.
Other fun roulette variations players will come across in casinos is the mini roulette wheel games. The mini wheel only goes up to 12 numbers on the wheel and plays like the European variations.
Fun Roulette Strategies
Free roulette games are perfect for players who are also looking to practice roulette strategies. Popular strategies are:
- The Martingale Strategy suggests that when playing outside bets, players should increase their bet right after a loss.
- The D’Alembert Strategy suggests that players should increase their bets after winning and losing rounds. Players can also decrease their bets when they lose and increase the bet when they win.
- The Paroli Strategy suggest that players should only double their bets after winning. This strategy allows players to protect their bankroll while making money.
See More Roulette Guides