American Roulette vs European Roulette are both similar but very different games. One obvious difference that can be spotted is the layout of each game. To be more specific for US players, American roulette has thirty-eight sockets and European roulette has thirty-seven. This is where the ball lands. Moreso, the American roulette has a zero pocket and a double zero pocket while European has one zero pocket. American Roulette vs European has different wheel sequence. The American roulette has a counter-clockwise order of digits on the wheel.
Thought about playing the games but don’t know where to start? We will compare these roulette types so that you are able to make a better decision. It’s up to player s to decide which game they want to play. It doesn’t mean that you are limited to one, try both! Have a look at the American roulette vs European roulette odds and payouts before you play. Remember you can play both games at recommended online casinos US whenever you like.
Top Roulette Casino Sites
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For April 2020|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play All Star Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best Best Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Crypto Reels|
|Highly Recommended Online Casino Site USA!|
Difference between American and European Roulette Odds
The notable difference between the two games is the slots on the wheels. A single slot on or off the wheel is accountable for the difference in the casino’s edge. These two styles of roulette are available in America and Europe. The names are associated with conventional rules used in those sections of the globe. Like we previously said, American types of the game have one more number in comparison to the European wheel. Let’s explain how one slot has an impact in the roulette’s odds.
- The European wheels have 37 slots and the US has 38 slots. The difference in the casino’s edge is remarkable although the difference in wagers is not big. The European single zero games grant player odds of 37 to 1 against wagering on the correct single slot. The identical odd on an American layout is thirty 38 to 1.
- US grants the house an edge of 5.26 while the edge for Euro is 2, 7%.
- Common versions of payout 35 to 1 for one number bet so the difference for both roulette types in terms of the payout is big.
Bets on both games don’t payout at 35 to 1 because different bets give players the opportunity to win. These are common payouts for wagers (US and Euro).
- When you are done with single number bets, you can wager on two digits which is also called a split bet. The payout is at 17 to 1.
- Bets on three different numbers pay 8 to 1.
- Select four digits which pay 8 to 1.
- Six number bets pay 5 to 1.
- Twelve wagers on whichever outside column pay 2 to 1.
Even digit bets pay 1 to 1. US players who want the best odds must make bets that offer payouts near 1 to 1. Wagers that offer odds near to 50/50 are even digit bets are safe.