Buying scratch cards have gotten a whole lot easier. Thanks to online lottery, players are able to buy their lottery scratch cards from literally anywhere in the world. Players are also no longer limited to only participating in lotteries within their country’s borders. Online service providers now allow players to participate in mega draws from outside their jurisdiction.
Scratch cards more specifically are a type of lottery game that’s enjoyed by millions of players across the world. They are fun, affordable and is a quick way to win decent money without spending much. The legal age to play online games in the US is 18 years. This means that you will not be permitted to buy an online scratch card, or even sign up at a casino if you do not meet the minimum age. The process of buying online scratch cards is quite simple. We discuss all this and more below. Find the best USA online casinos to play Scratch Cards Online right here!
Top Scratch Card Casino Sites
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For July 2020|
|Play Prism Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best USA Online Slots For May 2020|
|Play High Country Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Drake Casino|
|Excellent Casino Site|
How to Buy Online Scratch Cards
Instead of buying scratch cards at a local retailer, you can now do that online. This process takes a few minutes and is very convenient compared to travelling to a local store and having to wait in a queue. However, there are a few things you need to have set up first before all this is possible. Here’s what you need to do.
- Step 1: Register an account with an online lottery site. The process at some lottery sites are simpler than others.
- Step 2: Select the country you would like to play in.
- Step 3: Choose the lottery you would like to play. In this instance you’ll select the online scratch cards option.
- Step 4: Pick the scratch card game you would like to play.
- Step 5: Wait for your results.
- Step 6: Collect your winnings if you have any.
Types of Real Money Online Scratch Card Games
We now know that the process of buying online scratch cards is easy. Players also have many options when it comes to playing online scratch card games. We’ve named a few below to give you an idea of what you can expect. We’ve also included a short description for each. You’re welcome!
- Beach Bums
Beach Bums is an online scratch card game themed around the state of California and its summer beachy feel. The scratch card symbols found here are very fitting and include starfish, coconut beverages and shovel. The maximum you could win in this game is $5000 and the game is available to play at Bovada Casino as well as Ignition Casino.
- Pirates Pillage
This online scratch card game is themed around the 17 century Caribbean pirates. It features pirates from the high seas and the symbols found here include compasses, rum bottles, coins, goblets and gold- every pirate’s dream starter pack. To win the $5000 prize you need to collect three gold symbols. The game also has 12 different bet levels.
- Tiki Treasure
Imagine an exotic Polynesian Tiki Totem theme complete with bright flowers and offshore treasures and includes fun mechanics. The online scratch card game takes players on a journey from Hawaii in the north to Samoa in the south. Tiki Treasure also has a max winning of $5000.
Why You Should Buy Online Scratch Cards
There are lots of reasons why you should buy online scratch cards. But, if you need more convincing we’ve stated a few extra reasons below. But, for a balanced overview, we’ve included some of the drawbacks of online scratch cards as well.
- For starters, playing online is super convenient and we’ve mentioned this before. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home. This saves you time and money that you would have otherwise spent travelling to the local casino. Playing in your home is also much safer.
- Secondly, the various game themes and extra special effects found when playing online is what makes using this platform so entertaining. Each theme is fun and is often designed by software houses like Microgaming and Pragmatic Play.
- And, if all the above has not yet convinced you, the high stake payouts in online scratch card games surely will. High rollers can make tons of money.
- Some of the drawbacks to playing online scratch cards include the fact most casino sites don’t have a huge scratch card offering.
- The exclusion of scratch card players from many of the bonuses and promotions is another disadvantage. Not all casinos make these available to scratch card players because its not exactly a mainstream casino game.
- For some players, the effortlessness of the game can become an issue. Compulsive bettors are at risk of spending and wasting a lot of money betting on online scratch cards, because the game is so quick paced. We suggest that you monitor your gaming habit and play for fun. Do not chase your losses.
Online Scratch Card FAQs
Can I buy Online Scratch Cards for Real Money In the USA?
Yes, you can. Online scratch cards work the same as physical scratch card tickets. In fact, online scratch cards sometimes offer even greater prizes than physical tickets that you find in a retail store.
Can I Play Scratch Cards on my Phone?
Yes, you can. Most casinos and lottery sites are mobile friendly which means that you can buy scratch card games directly from your mobile device via the casino.
Do I Have to Be a Legal US Citizen to Win Scratch Offs?
Generally, there are no restrictions placed on lottery game winners. Lottery games like scratch cards can be won by anyone regardless of where they stay, but they must have a valid ticket. Only difference is that non-US citizens will pay a higher withholding rate on their winnings than actual citizens of the country.