Live Sic Bo is a live dealer offering of the dice game that has been growing in popularity in America over the years. Live Sic Bo is going to be one of the more difficult live dealer games to find though, so don’t expect to see it everywhere. However, it is still worth keeping an eye out for if you love playing Sic Bo at a land-based casino, or online. The Casino US team has come up with a complete guide for any American player looking at playing real money Live Sic Bo for the first time, so please enjoy.
Top-Rated Online Sic Bo Casinos
$350 MATCH BONUS
How Live Sic Bo Differs from Online Version
As with all online casino games, online Sic Bo uses a Random Number Generator to determine the results of each dice roll. Many players in the USA are still sceptical of these number generators and don’t fully trust them. This is where Live Sic Bo comes in, as it uses real casino equipment and a real dealer to manage the game. The casino will live stream the video footage to the player’s PC, where they can control their bets. Live Sic Bo introduces a more social aspect to the game as well, as players can use the chat function to converse with the dealer.
How Live Sic Bo Works
Live Sic Bo works exactly the same way as it does at your favorite land-based casino. The only difference is you can get the experience from your couch, rather than driving to your casino of choice. Once a player has joined the Live Sic Bo game, they can place their bets, just as they would in the online version of the game. The biggest difference is that when you’re ready to play, the dealer will use real dice to determine the result, rather than a Random Number Generator. The rules and bets are all exactly the same as every other version of Sic Bo you’ve ever played.
Rules of Live Sic Bo
As we said earlier, the rules of Live Sic Bo are no different to versions found at online or land-based casinos. The results are determined by the three dice, and lady luck is the only thing that determines if you’re going to win or lose. There’s no strategy in Sic Bo, just pure luck. There are numerous bets that a player can make and deciding on which bet to place is a very important part of playing. Do you want to take a risk and try and snag a big payout, or play it a little safer with smaller wins? There are eight main types of bets that an American gambler can make, and these are as follows:
- Three of a Kind – When placing a three of a kind wager, the player is betting that all three dice will show the same number after the roll, which the player selects. This doesn’t often happen at all, so the payout is a massive 150-1.
- Any Three of a Kind – This is similar to three of a However, the player doesn’t need to choose the number. When playing this bet, you’re simply betting that a three of a kind will happen. The payout is 24-1.
- Two of a Kind – Here the player bets on a specific number that needs to show on two of the three dice. The payout on this bet is 8-1.
- Small Bet – When placing the small bet, the player is wagering that the sum of the three dice will equal between 4-10. The payout is even money.
- Big Bet – Like the small bet, this wager means the player is betting on the sum of the three dice. In this case, between 11 and 17. The payout is 1-1 as well.
- Sum Bet – Placing this bet means the player is wagering on the sum of the three dice. Players can bet on the sum being between 4 and 17. The payout is determined by what number they think the sum will be and ranges from 50-1 down to 6-1.
- Duo – When placing a duo bet, the player is betting that two different numbers will appear on the dice. Having two of the same number appear does not count. The payout is 5-1
- One of a Kind – The final bet type is one of a kind, where players bet that a number will show up on the dice. Payouts start at 1-1 if the number only comes up on one dice, but increases to 3-1 if it shows up on all three.
Live Sic Bo Conclusion
Live Sic Bo is a fantastic middle ground between playing Sic Bo at home and enjoying the experience that comes with playing at a land-based casino. It is also great for those players who prefer to stay away from Random Number Generators. Unfortunately, it isn’t going to be as easy to find as the likes of Live Roulette or Live Blackjack, but it is definitely worth keeping your eye out if you enjoy Sic Bo.
Read about Live Baccarat Here.
Read about Live Casino Hold’Em Here.