What’s On This Page
- BEST ONLINE CASINOS IN CANADA
- CANADIAN ONLINE CASINO TESTING PROCESS
- TOP LAND-BASED CANADIAN CASINOS
- PROBLEM GAMBLING IN CANADA
- CANADIAN CASINO FAQS
- POPULAR CASINOUS PLAYER GUIDES
That’s where Casino US comes in, we know how to find the best online casinos around. We’ll be able to tell our Canadian readers what to look out for. Things that should be important to Canadian gamblers include casino security, game variety, banking options, bonuses and promotions, fast payouts, and the acceptance of the Canadian Dollar. So, if you’re looking for one of the top sites to enjoy online gaming at in Canada, let Casino US help you.
When it comes to recommending the best real money online casino sites for Canadian gamblers, there’s a list of important aspects we check during our rigorous review process. In order for a casino site to be recommended by the Casino US team, it needs to check all of the boxes and ensure player safety. If a gambling site fails to meet our high expectations, we’ll never recommend it to any of our readers. This is what we look for:
The single most important aspect is the player’s safety and security. The first step of our online gambling site review process is to make sure the casino is properly licensed and regulated with a recognized authority. On top of this, we also ensure it uses trusted banking methods with the appropriate security measure. With all this in place, we can assure players from Canada that the games will be fair and their banking details will be safe from unauthorized eyes.
The next aspect we look at is the games that are on offer, including who developed the casino’s games. We ensure that the site uses a reputable developer, to make sure the games are of a high quality. We also check to make sure there is a wide variety of titles, from online slots to roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and more. Finally, we also rate the casino on whether it offers live dealer games. A casino with a bigger selection of games will always have more to offer than one with a very limited library.
One of the benefits of using an online casino site over a land-based casino, so it’s a good idea to get the best bonuses you can. We check all aspects of the casino bonuses, including the welcome bonus, loyalty programs, weekly and monthly bonuses, and no deposit bonuses. We also make sure to check the terms and conditions, because a bigger bonus might not always be better.
Customer support is an aspect that is often overlooked until it’s too late. When reviewing online casinos, we’re sure to check when players can reach the support team, as well as what methods of communication are available. Finally, we check what supported languages are available.
Online casinos need good banking options to survive. Without a wide range of banking methods for depositing and withdrawing funds, players are likely to get frustrated and move on. We ensure that all casinos online we recommend have a wide selection of supported banking options to meet all Canadian player needs. We also make sure the Canadian Dollar is accepted, to make gambling easier for the player.
The last thing we look at is the jackpots available. We all dream of hitting the jackpot on a casino game, so we make sure to recommend casino sites where these jackpots will change your life. We focus on what progressive jackpot games are available, keeping in mind how big the jackpots tend to get and how often someone lands a big win.
While gambling online is awesome and great fun, there is still something to be said for visiting a top land-based casino. These gambling establishments have an atmosphere that gambling sites can’t match, not to mention the social interaction aspect. Remember, the minimum legal age to gamble in Canada is 19. Below are our top-five land based casinos that you can find in Canada.
- Niagara Fallsview Casino – 6380 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario – (905) 374-3595
- Casino de Montreal – 1 Avenue Du Casino, Montreal, Quebec – (514) 392-2746
- Club Regent Casino – 1425 Regent Avenue West, Winnipeg, Manitoba – (204) 957-2500
- Caesars Windsor – 277 Riverside Drive East Windsor, Ontario – (800) 991-7777
- Casino Regina – 1880 Saskatchewan Drive, Regine, Saskatchewan – (306) 555-3189
While most Canadian gamblers treat casino gaming as a hobby, there are some who become addicted to it. If you, or a loved one, are suffering from a gambling problem, we urge you to seek help immediately. There are several great resources to assist Canadian gamblers suffering from problem gambling.
- CPGCB – This website focuses on educating people about problem gambling, in the hopes of preventing it.
- Problem Gambling CA – This site has information on gambling addiction and the risk associated with gambling.
- Play Smart – Another fantastic site geared towards helping anyone living in Canada that thinks they may have a gambling problem.
- The Problem gambling helpline – This is a telephone helpline that is ready to assist any Canadian gambler that has a problem. They can be reached on 1-888-230-3505
- Best Casino Odds
- Mac Compatible Casinos
- Betting Systems
- Casino Safety
- Instant Play Casinos
- Online Casino Benefits
- Online Casino FAQs
- New Player Tips
- Downloadable Casinos