Learning how to play keno online is as simple as playing a regular keno game at a land-based casino. Online keno follows the same gameplay and rules that regular land-based keno players have come to learn over time. Keno is also very accessible as most casino sites in the offers keno as a gaming option to its players. The facilities also come as a standard feature in most land-based casinos.
Keno is a numbers game, much like the lottery, and is based on luck, not skill. The overall objective of the game is to guess as many correct numbers as possible. As the player, you’ll choose between 1 and 15 numbers and mark them down on a keno card.
A random number generator (RNG) will then draw 20 numbers from the machine which then make up the winning numbers for that round. The more numbers you match out of that 20, the more money you win.
Follow our quick five-step guide on how to play keno below. You should be ready to play keno for real money at your favorite casino site afterwards. We also include a few special tips to give you the upper hand on all your competitors when playing at top online casinos.
Once you’ve read our steps, you can visit any one of our top casino sites to start playing today. Most casino sites lets its players gamble in both real money and play modes. Good luck!
Top Real Money Keno Sites
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For July 2020|
|Play Prism Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best USA Online Slots For May 2020|
|Play High Country Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Drake Casino|
|Excellent Casino Site|
Guide to Playing Keno
How to Play Keno Online
Playing virtual keno has some physical differences and technologically enabled conveniences that players at a casino venue cannot experience. Here’s what to expect when playing online:
- On your screen you’ll find a total of 80 numbers from 1 to 80.
- Find the betting section on the screen and use your mouse and the – + arrows to choose how much you would like to wager on that round.
- Select your 15 lucky numbers (or spots) that you would like to play.
- The payout value for each number you’ve selected should be displayed on the side of the screen.
- Press the play button to submit your selection and to set the game in motion.
- The RNG will draw the 20 winning numbers and display them on the screen.
- All the numbers you have matched will be lit up on the screen and the winnings will be automatically credited to your account.
- You may proceed to play another round if you want to.
- All players have access to auto-mode which enables the auto pick function that chooses random numbers on behalf of the player, and follows the number of rounds limit pre-set by the player.
How to Play Keno Land Based
Offline keno is usually played in a special area of a casino called the Keno Lounge. There are booths where players can hand in their keno cards and collect their winnings. Casino venues also offers video keno facilities where players can enjoy the game solo. Here’s what to expect at a Keno Lounge:
- Select 15 numbers from a set of 80 from 1 through 80 on your keno card.
- Hand your marked ticket back to the casino staff member at the booth along with your wager.
- 80 balls each containing the numbers 1-80 are mixed in a machine which draws 20 numbers at random.
- Check to see if you’ve match any of the numbers and collect your winnings from the booth if you have.
One of the other important aspects of learning how to play keno is knowing the terminology used in the game and what they mean. Have a look at our comprehensive list of the important terms used in a game of keno.
- Keno Board: A board that displays all winning numbers in full view of all the players.
- Any Win Ticket: A keno ticket that pays you some sort of amount regardless of how many numbers you’ve matched.
- Quick Pick: The numbers on a quick pick ticket are selected by the casino or chosen by the computer at random.
- Top Bottom Ticket: This ticket is similar to a left right ticket except this one is marked across the middle.
- Way Ticket: This is a single ticket that consists of two or more bets.
- Spot: This refers to a number marked on your keno ticket.
- Combination Ticket: A single keno ticket with different wagers on it.
- Race: The term used to describe one keno game.
- Deuce: A deuce is when two keno numbers are grouped together.
- Push: This is a kind of win that is equal to the amount of money that was wagered.
For more on keno, check out the following guides: