With our bingo FAQ guide, we’ll be answering all of your questions about playing online bingo. Gone are the days where this game is solely played at bingo halls by elderly people. Bingo online has opened up the game to people around world. US players can take part in bingo games anytime and anywhere. Today, online bingo is a popular live casino game that allows players to enjoy the thrill of the game from the comfort of their own homes.
In this bingo FAQ section, we’ll be looking at what exactly bingo is and entails, its rules and odds, and some great tips and strategies to use to help increase your chances of winning at best online casinos US.
Check out our online casino FAQ page.
Top US Casino Sites with Great Bingo Games
We’ve rounded up some of the best online gambling sites that are US-friendly. Not only do they have some of the best bingo games online, you’ll find other classic and speciality games to play online wherever you are.
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For April 2020|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play All Star Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best Best Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Crypto Reels|
|Highly Recommended Online Casino Site USA!|
What you’ll find on this page:
- What is Bingo?
- How do I Play Bingo?
- Where Can I Play Online?
- What are the Rules for Playing Bingo Online?
- What are the Odds of Winning in Bingo?
- How do the Various Forms of Bingo Differ?
- How do I Deposit and Withdraw Money?
- How Much can You Win at Bingo?
- What are some Good Bingo Strategies?
- Can I Play for Free?
- Is Bingo Available on Mobile Phones?
- How do I Know the Bingo Games are Fair?
Playing bingo traditionally seems fast-paced and intimidating. But, when opting for the online version, gameplay is made simple by features such as auto-dab where the game’s software selects the called-out numbers for you. To play bingo, US players will have to do the following:
- Sign up or login to your preferred casino site.
- Go to the speciality games tab and select bingo.
- Purchase a ticket and wait for the next game to start. Most casinos have a timer counting down to the next bingo game.
- Once the game starts, the caller – which is a random number generator (RNG) – will read out the drawn numbers. Either you can mark the numbers by selecting them, or the computer can do this for you if you’ve activated the auto-dab feature.
- When you’ve marked all the numbers called out, you click on the BINGO button or the computer does it for you.
- Finally, when the game is over, the casino will pay out your winnings if you’ve won.
Playing bingo online has a few rules:
- Make sure you buy your bingo card in time before the game starts. Because, once the game has started, you can’t take part.
- Keep an eye on when the game starts so that you can be there when the bingo game begins. If you miss the beginning, you won’t be able to take part.
- Try and keep up with the numbers being drawn if you don’t have the auto-dab function activated.
- You’ll have to click on BINGO in a timely manner or else the game doesn’t recognize your win.
To know the exact odds of winning in bingo, you’ll need to know how many cards are in play. American players keen on finding this out can use the many bingo odds calculators available online. Additionally, in term of the house edge in bingo, there isn’t a real one like with other games. This is because in bingo, it’s a game played against other players in a race to win the prize money offered by the casino. This is usually at a set rate and isn’t impacted by the number of people playing.
This is a staple bingo FAQ. There are two main categories of bingo games – the 90-ball version known as “housie” and the 75-ball version.
- 90-ball bingo: this version is mostly common in UK and Australian casinos, among other countries. The player’s ticket in housie has three rows of nine spaces. However, not all the spaces will have a number. The aim in 90-ball bingo is to completely fill one or more rows in order to win.
- 75-ball bingo: this version is the one most commonly played here in the US. It’s also the most popular bingo format. In 75-ball bingo, the game’s card has five columns of numbers with five rows each. Furthermore, the straight line is commonly the winning pattern.
No, bingo FAQ would be complete without knowing how you deposit and withdraw your winnings. Let’s take a look at them below:
- Deposits: to deposit into your bingo account, it’s the same as with any other casino game. Navigate to the cashier tab and pick which deposit method you prefer/which one is available for US players. These are usually instant and you can begin playing in no time.
- Withdrawals: withdrawing is also just the same as with other games. Go to the cashier tab, select withdrawals and pick your preferred method. Bear in mind how long each method takes – a reasonable waiting period is between 24 hours and seven working days.
This varies depending on the casino you’ve chosen to play at. Most casinos have varying jackpots for different days along with specials. It can range anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000.
For more pages related to bingo FAQ, check out our top online casinos FAQs:
In this bingo FAQ, we’re going to take a look at some strategies US players could use when playing bingo online. Consider the following options:
- Firstly, buying the best possible card is a huge priority. However, there’s no controlling this when playing online as opposed to playing at a land-based casino or bingo hall. The cards are randomly distributed based off the casino’s RNG software.
- Some casino sites offer discounts if you buy game packs in bulk. Be sure to do this whenever you can as this lowers the cost of buying tickets without affecting how much you win. Furthermore, this increases your chances of winning over time in bingo.
- If possible, check how many people are playing a game. The more players, the higher the competition for the jackpot. Most casino sites have a feature where it shows you how many players are in a game at a given time. Go for the games with the least number of players.
To ensure the fairness of their bingo games, casino operators use RNGs to make sure the results are consistently random. Furthermore, licensed casino sites are registered and regulated, with their games being tested by third-part auditors regularly.
Check out our other bingo pages: