Slot games are fun; they provide you with an opportunity to win big amounts of cash in a short space of time and have loads of lights and colors on their reels, making for a spectacular visual experience. It is for these reasons that these games have grown to become the most popular casino games at traditional as well as online casinos in the United States. While US players know that playing slots is safe in brick-and-mortar casinos, is it really safe to play slot games online? What are the chances of these games being rigged?
If you have ever asked this question, or the idea of games being rigged has prevented you from playing slots and other casino games online, we are about to tell you how you can avoid playing rigged games. We focus on showing you how to find a legitimate casino site that is regularly tested for fairness. So, stick around and ensure that you aren’t playing rigged slot games when you gamble online.
Focus on Casino Safety and Security
So, online transactions can seem scary. It is estimated that about 60% of Americans have fallen victim to some sort of online scam. One of the biggest contributing factors in this scary statistic is the way in which most people behave online. Often, you’ll find that victims of an online scam were too trusting and neglected to take the necessary precautions in avoiding being scammed.
We are not going to lie – there are casinos with rigged online slot games. These are rogue casinos that aim to scam you out of your money as opposed to providing you with a legitimate online gambling experience. However, there are several ways in which a player is able to sport such casinos.
Before signing up at a site, there is always a checklist of questions you need to answer. These are some of the important questions you need to be answered:
- Is the casino licensed by a reputable independent body? (If it isn’t, don’t even bother with it.)
- Does the casino regularly have its games tested for fairness? (With regards to playing online games, this is the most important question to answer. If games are not regularly tested by groups like eCOGRA or Technical Services Testing, there is a good chance they could be rigged.)
- What is the casino’s return to player percentage? (If this information is not publicly available, the casino is trying to hide something. Pro tip: online casino RTP percentages are usually between 95% and 98%. Sometimes, they can exceed that range.)
- Does the casino use SSL encryption? (While this is not related to playing fair games, you do want to make sure that you are not running the risk of having your information stolen at a casino.)
Conclusion – Are Online Slots Rigged?
There are casino sites out there with rigged slot games. However, should you be asking all the right questions when picking a casino, there is no reason you should ever play such games. As with any online transaction, it is up to you to ensure that you are safe, so thoroughly check any casino before signing up at one. If you find this to be too much of hassle, know that you can trust the team at CasinoUS.com to find casinos without rigged games for you.
More Slot Infomation
- How Long Do Slot Tournaments Take?
- What is the Best Slot Site?
- Do Slots Pay Out More at Night?
- Which Slots Pay the Best in 2021?
- How to Pick a Good Slot Game?
- Is there a trick to Online Slots?
- How do Slot Tournaments Work?
- Can you play real money slots online?
- Do Online Slots Remember You?
- Are Slot Tournaments Rigged?