Neteller is one of the best known eWallet banking options in America. The company has been in operation since 1999 and at one point accounted for 80% of the world’s online banking transactions. It has become a highly respected and trusted method of banking and is still popular with online gamblers around the world today. Thanks to Neteller’s reputation, it is one of the most trusted banking methods for online casinos in America, as well as many other countries around the world.
What’s On This Page
- Old Havana Online Casino1
- Las Vegas USA Casino2
When it comes to using Neteller, American players need to transfer money from their bank accounts to their Neteller account. This can be done using one of several methods, which include:
- Directly using your credit or debit card
- A bank transfer
- Using another third-party banking provider
Players will need to create their Neteller account before they can deposit money. This is a simple step-by-step process that will be completed within a few short minutes. Keep in mind though, because Neteller is a global company, available deposit methods will vary from place to place, depending on the laws of that particular country.
If an American gambler strikes it lucky, they will have the option to withdraw their casino winnings back into their Neteller account. Once their winnings are in their Neteller eWallet, they’ll have several options to get access to that money. These include:
- Using the Net+ Prepaid Card
- Using a Check
- Bank Transfer
If a player decides to transfer the funds from their Neteller bank account into their regular bank account, there is a bit of a waiting period to keep in mind.
Anytime a player’s money is involved, they need to feel confident that their personal details and funds are safe. Thankfully, Neteller didn’t get to where it is today by having weak security. The banking provider uses 128-bit SSL encryption to keep your details safe. In addition, they will never reveal your details to anyone else.
On top of this, Neteller uses security known as SecureCode 3D, which will verify all transactions with a unique PIN code that is sent to the users. Should Neteller detect any unusual activity on a player’s account, it is immediately suspended until the transactions can be verified.
Finally, a player is not required to provide their banking details to Neteller, which makes it even safer if something does happen. This also means that they’ll never provide the casino with their banking details, so it is one of the safest methods to use.
While Neteller may not be the most convenient way to do your casino banking, as it adds extra steps to the process, it is still highly recommended.
- The main benefit of using the provider is anonymity. It keeps a player’s banking details a secret from the online casino, should the player desire to do so.
- They can even use other methods to get funds into their eWallet account, so not even Neteller has their banking details.
- Some online casinos will also run special bonuses for players using specific banking methods and Neteller is one of them. So, you could even get additional bonuses just for how you’re banking, thereby increasing your gaming budget.