The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is on another level. The casino just unveiled its new Want the World Experiences suite package at $450 000 for VIP gamblers. The over-the-top package will see high rollers flying to Las Vegas in a private jet, take advantage of one of the resort’s presidential suites and indulge in exclusive menus including a replica of the casino’s signature cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat necklace and a matching 2.47-carat ring from Bellusso Jewelers. That’s not all there is to offer. Read on for more.
About Want the World Experiences
The Want the World Experiences package offers high rollers the world – literally. The package begins with a private jet trip to Las Vegas, as already mentioned. Upon arrival, a Maybach awaits to take you to a 6,500-square-foot presidential suite where you get to stay for four nights. Starting at a whopping $450 000, it is safe to say that it is the most expensive indulgence in Las Vegas.
“Want the World is about revelling in all The Venetian Resort has to offer,” said chief marketing officer of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, Marcy Miles. “From our culinary delights to our Cocktail Collective, our iconic gondolas and expansive suites, guests can truly have the world here at our resort.”
Amnesties offered on the Want the World Experiences package includes the following:
- Monogrammed red silk pyjamas
- Champagne pedicure and Diamond massage experience from Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness in-suite
- Swarovski red crystal-encrusted magnum of Moët Champagne
- A four-course custom dinner prepared by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica and a two-hour salsa dancing lesson in-suite
- A replica of the casino’s artisan chocolate cake with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers.
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap with a 5.5-carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers.
- 24k Brunch and Bubbles by Yardbird, complete with 24k gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles and Cristal mimosas
- Gold-flecked cocktails at The Dorsey cocktail bar
- A personal photographer to document your stay
How to Get the Package
The package is a mere $112 500 per night. It has a whole lot to offer not limited to the options listed above. You also get an opportunity to enjoy The Red Menu with highlights of signature dishes served at a private dining room at the casino. For VIPs who would love to take the nightlife to another level, there’s a VIP Table experience at the TAO nightclub. Find out more about the package here. Remember What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!