Sign up at the Best Cryptocurrency Casinos in the USA with Casino US! We list the best online casinos that accept cryptocurrencies for American players. But, what are Cryptocurrencies, and how do they work when playing casino games for real money? More importantly, why should you consider using Crypto, and what are the benefits?
In this Cryptocurrency Casino Guide USA, we will take you through everything you need to know. This will include what Cryptos are available at USA Online Casinos, how to use cryptocurrencies, and how we review and rank the top Crypto Gambling sites in the United States. Whether you’re planning on using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or others, you will find a top USA Online Casino accepting your preferred Cryptocurrency.
Top Ranked USA Crypto Casinos
What are Cryptocurrencies?
Before we go any further, we should probably provide an explanation of what Cryptocurrencies are. Essentially, cryptos are an alternative to traditional banking methods. They are decentralized and are not controlled by any banking institution or government. Cryptocurrencies are digital currency that is controlled by Blockchain technology.
Any and all transactions are anonymously recorded onto the Crypto’s ledger. This ledger can be accessed by anyone and helps to make sure that it cannot be altered, manipulated, or tampered with in any way,
How to use Cryptocurrencies at USA Online Casinos
The usage of Cryptocurrencies has become far more mainstream in recent years. Using your chosen Crypto at a Casino Site is easy and simple, but it requires a few extra steps. You will need to set up a cryptocurrency wallet and decide on a crypto exchange. However, once this is done, using Cryptocurrency is as easy as any other banking method.
Below is a brief explanation of how to make deposits and withdrawals at your chosen USA Cryptocurrency Online Casinos.
Making Cryptocurrency Deposits
Follow the steps below if you wish to make deposits into your casino account using Cryptocurrencies.
- Step 1 – Your first step will need to be exchanging US Dollars into the Cryptocurrency of your choice. Head over to a Crypto Exchange and purchase your desired amount of your chosen Cryptocurrency.
- Step 2 – Next, you will need a place to store your Crypto. You will need to set up a crypto wallet. This is a digital wallet to store all your Cryptocurrency. Transfer your Crypto from the exchange to your newly created wallet.
- Step 3 – Select one of our recommended cryptocurrency casinos and head over to the site. Go through the steps to create your account. It should only take a few minutes to finalize the creation of your account.
- Step 4 – Once your account has been created, head over to the Cashier and select Deposit
- Step 5 – Select your chosen Cryptocurrency from the Deposit Methods. Input your Crypto Wallet information and how much you wish to deposit.
- Step 6 – Once you have finalized your Deposit, your funds should clear instantly into your casino account. At worst, it should take less than five minutes. Once the funds have cleared, you can select any game you choose and play it for real money!
How to Withdraw with Cryptocurrency
When the time comes to withdraw your winnings, many USA Online Casinos will permit you to do this with Cryptocurrency. Below are the steps to follow to make a crypt withdrawal.
- Step 1 – The most important consideration before requesting a withdrawal is ensuring you have cleared any wagering requirements. If you accept any Bonuses, you need to make sure the requirements are completed before requesting the withdrawal.
- Step 2 – Head over to the Cashier and select Withdrawals. Have a look through the permitted Crypto Withdrawals and select which one you would like to use.
- Step 3 – Decide how much you want to withdraw and provide the details of your crypto wallet.
- Step 4 – Finalize the withdrawal and complete it. The funds will then be transferred to your wallet. This should take around an hour but could take up to 24 hours.
- Step 5 – Should you wish to convert the funds back into US Dollars, you can sell your Crypto at your chosen exchange and transfer the money back into your bank account.
Advantages of Cryptocurrency Casinos USA
When using Cryptocurrencies at USA Casino Sites, you will find that they have many advantages over traditional banking options. Once you read through the list of advantages, we’re sure you will understand why they have become such a popular banking option at casino sites.
One of the best things about using cryptocurrencies at USA Casinos is that they offer some of the safest and most secure banking options. Every single transaction is anonymously recorded on the public ledger. This means that neither the player nor the casino could dispute the payment that took place.
One of the drawbacks with Online Casinos is that withdrawals can sometimes take a while to process. Thankfully, making a withdrawal using cryptocurrencies can be processed much faster. Traditional banking options take a while to process due to the verification process. Because the Blockchain technology used by cryptos makes them more secure, this process is significantly shorter. When using cryptos to withdraw from your casino account, the process can be completed in less than 24 hours.
Bigger Deposit and Withdrawal Limits
Another amazing benefit of using cryptocurrencies for your casino banking is that they often come with larger deposit and withdrawal limits than traditional banking options. Some casino sites even allow for an unlimited deposit, but this is not always the case. Using cryptocurrencies often also allows for smaller minimum deposits and withdrawals.
Finally, we get to what is probably the biggest draw for many American players, privacy. Because cryptocurrencies are completely decentralized and not run by any bank or government, they are far more private and anonymous than traditional options. It is also far more difficult for hackers to gain access to your crypto accounts.
Most Popular USA Cryptocurrencies
Since Cryptocurrencies started to gain popularity, a number of different cryptos have been created. The first to gain widespread popularity with consumers was Bitcoin, which was soon followed by Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and others. Many USA Casino sites have embraced the usage of cryptocurrencies, and you will find many popular cryptos available for deposits and withdrawals. Below are some of the most popular and common cryptocurrencies used at Top USA Online Casinos.
Bitcoin holds the honor of being the world’s first Cryptocurrency. It was also the first to gain traction and popularity with mainstream consumers. It remains the most popular Cryptocurrency, and the one most people think of when they hear the word Crypto. It is extremely safe, very secure, and offers fast deposits and withdrawals. Due to its popularity, Bitcoin is accepted at most US Casino sites.
Bitcoin Cash was formed in 2017, and it branched off from the original Bitcoin. This was done in order to increase the capacity of Bitcoin’s Blockchain. The blockchain of Bitcoin Cash is said to be 8x larger than Bitcoin’s. Bitcoin Cash is still not as popular as the original and is accepted at far fewer casino sites, but it costs significantly less to buy Bitcoin Cash.
Ethereum is another very popular name in the crypto industry. It is also rather unique, in that it can be used as digital currency, similar to any other crypto. However, Ethereum can also be used as a cryptographic token and used to run applications and monetize work on the Ethereum Platform. However, for our purposes, think of it as any other crypto, offering fast and secure casino banking.
Litecoin debuted around two years after Bitcoin and was the second Cryptocurrency in existence. It was created by a former Google Programmer and has a Blockchain four times larger than Bitcoin. The goal behind Litecoin was to create a cryptocurrency faster and more secure than the original. While still not as popular as Bitcoin, it can be found at a number of top American Casino Sites.
How We Rank the Best USA Crypto Casinos
With the popularity of Cryptocurrency, it is no surprise that many top USA Casinos accept cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals. So, with so many Cryptocurrency Casinos to choose from, how do we rank them and decide which are the best? Below is a breakdown of the criteria we use when ranking the best Cryptocurrency Casinos Online.
- Licensed and Safe – Our most important consideration before recommending a crypto casino is always the safety and security of our readers. We always make sure that any site we recommend is fully licensed and trusted. This way, we are sure our readers will be treated fairly and not be subject to rigged games or unfair terms and conditions.
- Crypto Selection – If you’re looking for a top Cryptocurrency Casino, it better have a good selection of Cryptos. We will look at this before recommending a site to crypto users and make sure there are several different options, as well as fair minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal limits.
- Casino Games – No online casino is worth much if it doesn’t offer a great selection of casino games. We make sure that any crypto casino we recommend offers an amazing selection of casino games, including Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Video Poker, and more! We also ensure the games come from trusted developers and they are tested regularly to ensure the results are random and fair.
- Bonuses – We all love bonus cash and boosting our bankroll so we can gamble for longer. During our review process, we pay special attention to the bonuses on offer. This includes looking at the Welcome Bonus, No Deposit Bonus, and any other bonuses on offer. Not only do we like to see large bonuses, but we make sure the terms and conditions of accepting these will be fair as well.
- Customer Support – Customer Support is another critical area we look at. We understand that technology doesn’t always work as intended, and if you run into any technical issues, you will need a support team. We make sure any crypto casino we recommend offers the best customer support around, with a team available 24 hours a day. We also check to make sure there are multiple ways to get in touch with the support team, including Live Chat, Email, and telephone.
Cryptocurrency Casino History
The origins of cryptocurrencies are a touch mysterious. The development of the first Cryptocurrency is said to have begun in 2008, following the global recession. The identity of the person who created Bitcoin is not known for certain. It is rumored to be a Japanese programmer called Satoshi Nakamoto. However, this has never been confirmed, and no one knows for certain who this is. However, many have come forward and claimed they are Nakamoto.
Bitcoin was released to the world on the 3rd of January 2009, and much of the world was skeptical at first, including the traditional financial institutions. Over the next few years, Bitcoin started to gain traction and popularity with people. The next Cryptocurrency to be launched would be Litecoin in October 2011. It was said to be even faster than Bitcoin and have a larger Blockchain. Litecoin’s blockchain is said to allow for 84 million Litecoin, while Bitcoin’s only allowed for 21 million.
In the years that followed, several other cryptocurrencies launched and attempted to gain a share of the market. Ethereum debuted in 2014 and was followed by Dash in 2015. Then in 2017, Bitcoin was separated Bitcoin Cash was created.
More Casino Banking Options
- American Express
- Bitcoin Cash
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Making Withdrawals
- Visa and MasterCard
- Wire Transfers
Cryptocurrency Casino FAQs
Yes, you can! While not all Online Casinos in the USA have embraced cryptocurrencies, there are many that have. You will find many American Casino sites accepting Bitcoin, and several other popular Cryptos.
Yes, Cryptocurrencies are some of the safest banking options around. They are far more difficult to hack or manipulate than more traditional banking options.
By far, the most popular Cryptocurrency at American Casino sites is Bitcoin. If a casino accepts Cryptocurrency, you can bet Bitcoin will be on the list.
No, the casino will never charge any fees for using cryptocurrencies. There shouldn’t be any fees from the crypto wallets either. However, you might be charged a fee when buying or selling your Cryptocurrency at crypto exchanges.
When depositing funds using Cryptocurrency, your funds will clear immediately. At worst, it will only take a minute or two for the funds to reflect. But this can be said for any other method.
Yes, but not all cryptocurrencies can be used for withdrawals. In some cases, a casino will allow three or four cryptos for deposits, but only one for withdrawals. Always be sure to check the Cashier of your selected casino.
Generally speaking, cryptocurrencies are some of the fastest withdrawal methods available at USA Casinos. Most casinos list their crypto withdrawals as processing instantly. In practice, this means that your funds should be in your crypto wallet within an hour.