NCAA Basketball Tournament 2020: Sportsbook Set No March Madness Favorite
With only a month to go until selection Sunday, odds for the 2020 NCAA Basketball Tournament (otherwise known as March Madness) have begun to roll out. If there is anything to take away from preliminary lines, it is that sportsbooks don’t seem able to pick a clear favorite. Some bookies have listed Gonzaga as the favorite, whereas others have gone with Kansas. Then there are those that have listed a number of different teams in addition to Gonzaga and Kansas at the same odds, such as San Diego State, Michigan State, and Louisville.
Although it appears as if this year’s edition of the tournament is going to be as unpredictable as ever, there is a great opportunity to get in on a value bet here due to the uncertainty of oddsmakers. The real question is though: who is the best bet for the NCAA Basketball Tournament?
NCAA Basketball Tournament: Who to Bet On?
With oddsmakers proving to be very uncertain, there are loads of opportunities to hedge your bet and still make a load of cash. We recommend having a good look at a handful of favorites and working out a strategy from there. Here are a few pointers and stats to keep in mind while doing so:
- San Diego State is currently the only undefeated team in the NCAA this season.
- Kentucky has been pulling out ridiculous wins late in the game.
- Baylor is the top-ranked team in the nation
- Gonzaga appears to be a favorite at many sportsbooks following Filip Petrušev’s domineering performances in offense.
- It appears that of last year’s four finalists, only Auburn has what it takes to make it back to the final four.
With a great opportunity to make a load of cash, make sure to have a look at the lines on offer at your preferred online gambling site. Remember to keep it here at CasinoUS.com for all the latest casino and gambling news!
Check out the latest casino news here: