US Dollar Casinos are Internet casinos that allow players from the United States to play the casino games and place their bets in US Dollars, just as they could in a traditional casino. Due to the widespread use of our currency around the world, it is extremely easy to find a casino that accepts the US dollar. In fact, it’ll probably be more difficult to find one that doesn’t accept it. However, just because the US dollar is accepted, doesn’t mean the casino itself will accept players from America.
At Casino US, we have found the very best US Dollar casinos. Not only do these casinos allow players to gamble with US dollars, but they also accept players from America. Gambling in US dollars is by far the most convenient way to play casino games. It saves players from having the convert their dollars into another currency. This saves the player money, as well as making it easier to accurately decide on how much to bet. So, make sure you check out our top-rated online casino websites that accept US Dollar and start having fun today!
Best US Dollar Casinos 2020
|Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Best USA Online Casino For April 2020|
|Play Sun Palace Casino|
|Top Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|One of the Best Online Casinos in the USA|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Most Popular US Online Casino Site|
|Play cafe Casino|
|Best US Casino Online|
|Play All Star Casino|
|One of the Top Ten US Online Casino Sites|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Top Online Casino USA for Top Slots|
|Play Red Dog Casino|
|Best Best Rated Online Casino USA|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Top User-friendly USA Online Casino Site!|
|Play Crypto Reels|
|Highly Recommended Online Casino Site USA!|
How to play at US Dollar Casinos
As we mentioned earlier, it will be very difficult to find a casino site that doesn’t accept the US Dollar. However, most casinos around the world will not accept players from the USA. Once you’ve found a casino that is available to players in the United States, you’ll simply need to deposit funds into your casino account.
During this process, you’ll likely be able to choose which currency you wish to play in, and this is when you’ll select the US Dollar. From then on, all gaming will be displayed in Dollars, so you’ll never have to worry about how much you’re betting, what you won, or how much you have left in your account.
Popular Banking methods for Casinos Accepting US Dollars
Because of the widespread use of the US dollar, players will be able to use almost any Banking method with the US Dollar. This makes life very easy for American citizens, as they won’t have to search for an appropriate banking method. Some of the most popular casino banking methods that can be used with the American dollar include
- Credit and Debit Cards such as Visa and MasterCard
- E-Wallets: there are many different e-Wallet options out there, some of the biggest are Paypal, Skrill, Neteller and POLi
- Direct Bank Transfers
Why play in US Dollars?
Thanks to modern technology, players can deposit funds into their casino account from almost any country in the world and play in whichever currency the casino offers. We’d always recommend you play in your own currency, whether that be US Dollars for our players or some other currency for players from other parts of the world. So, what are the benefits of playing in your own local currency?
- There will be no currency exchange fees. Sometimes banks may charge you if you need to convert your money to another currency. Playing in your own currency avoids these charges completely.
- Keeping track of your bets is much easier when you play in your own currency. When players need to convert the bets in their head to figure out how much money they are actually wagering, it slows things down and introduces the possibility for mistakes. If a player calculates incorrectly, they could potentially land up betting far more than they intended to. Alternatively, they could get lucky and land a fantastic win, only to have bet less than you wanted and land up winning a smaller jackpot.
All of this leads to faster games and better decision making abilities. While it may be more difficult for some smaller countries to find casinos that accept their currency, players from the United States will have no issue finding top casinos in America that accept the Dollar.
How we choose the best Dollar Casinos
You may be wondering how we go about recommending online US dollar casinos to our readers. The truth is, we put a lot of effort into recommending only the best casinos out there. Our readers trust us and we’d hate to let them down and recommend a casino that is untrustworthy. Below are the main criteria that need to be met before we recommend a particular casino.
- We first make sure the casino accepts players from the USA. Just accepting the Dollar isn’t enough.
- The casino also needs to be fully licensed and regulated by third party organizations which ensure players are treated properly and the games are fair.
- Casino US also makes sure that the recommended casinos will payout winnings in a timely manner.
- Customer support is very important to us as well, so we try to only recommend casinos with the best customer support services.
- Any recommended casino needs to have a wide selection of games, including the best online slots and table games. If the casino’s game selection is underwhelming, chances are you won’t see it recommended here.
- Finally, we make sure there is a wide range of different banking options for players to use.
As long as these criteria are met, we’re happy to recommend a casino to our readers. However, should a casino fail to meet our standards, we’ll never recommend that our readers use it.
States with Great Casinos
US Dollar Casinos FAQs
How easy will it be to find a casino site that accepts US Dollars?
In all honestly, it will be extremely difficult to find one that doesn’t. Thanks to the popularity of our currency around the world, pretty much all casinos will deal in US Dollars. However, this does not mean the casino will accept players from anywhere, so you’ll still need to find one that is licensed to accept gamblers from the USA.
Are casinos websites legal in the United States?
Unfortunately, this is where things get a little bit complicated. The law doesn’t strictly prohibit online gambling, but it does say that accepting money for gambling purposes is against the law. In addition to this, state and federal laws don’t always see eye to eye on the matter, so it is very important to double-check the laws in your state. The good news is that things are changing and three states made online gambling legal in 2019.
If I want to try casino games for free, is this an option?
A few years ago, it wasn’t. You’d have had a very difficult time finding casinos that offered free play, but it is very different these days. Almost all reputable casinos will be more than happy to allow players to try out the casino’s game selection for free. Players should make use of this as it allows them to learn a game without risking their bankroll, or to develop new betting strategies.
How old do you need to be to gamble online in the USA?
As with many things, it largely depends on which state you’re living in. Generally, it will range between 18 and 21 years old. As it stands right now, Delaware, New Jersey and Nevada require players to be 21 or older.